Monday, May 10, 2010

Fool Me Once..

. Monday, May 10, 2010

Reflecting on my elementary days, I'm nearly positive that the most disappointing aspect of my entire childhood would probably be the night the tooth fairy "forgot" to visit. Being the intuitive second grader that I was, I found it no coincidence that this incident also happened to be the day that I had "forgotten" to tell my parents that I lost my tooth at school. I don't especially remember dwelling long on this disappointment, but that's how all disappointments were at that age; they were quickly overcome with an extra ice cream token at lunch or by watching my favorite Disney movie after school. And this is back when Disney movies were the classics, none of the type of Disney movies you see now a days. The good ole, classic, original Disney movies. OH WAIT. Or so I thought, until while studying for my radio television and film final I come across this. Are you kidding me?? Congrats Disney, you have officially accomplished deception at it's finest...


3 comments:

not hallie said...

WOOO, look at that new header-I like :)

And stop trying to ruin my Disney. I will not take part in it, no ma'am!

I wish I remembered when I found out about the tooth fairy...such a let down. Along with the big SC.

not hallie said...

we're going to need some updates...

not hallie said...

illuminate me, please

Post a Comment