Thursday afternoon, and I have officially attended my first class of the week. Earlier in the week, I made a managerial decision to boycott class this week to reward myself for surviving the past three weeks. Honestly, I don't understand why more people don't do this. Life's not going to forget about you if you take a week off. (although you may have to deal with some repercussions) However it is well deserved. To all the stress cases out there here's my advise to you- take a chill pill, maybe a deep breath and stop everything all together. I'm not saying give up on school/work, but put life on hold. My week consisted of sleeping in, basking in the wonderful Austin sun, daily runs to snobeach (for those who aren't familiar this is the worlds greatest snow cone place) , where from there I would return to my basking. So on and so forth, lather, rinse, and repeat. All day everyday. This week can be summarized by two things: A. the lease productive week of my life - and B. the BEST WEEK EVER! Funny how that happens, right? And this leads me to my next point- the undoubtably clique, yet ever important epiphany .. productivity is overrated. Plain and simple. Over and out. The less productive you are, the more laid back you can be- which I'm guessing is kind of like the whole "exercise gives you endorphins" thing. Whatever the case- it's healthy for you to chill out. I'm almost positive that this new outlook is going to take me places, and on the off chance it doesn't then we can reevaluate. But I'm sticking to this for now.
Apakah Lego Itu?
9 years ago

2 comments:
This is why we're such great friends ;) We follow the same philosophy!!
I love it! Can't wait to see the finished result!
Post a Comment